Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I made it to the podium!

I am really loving watching the Olympics this year and will be so sad once it's all over.  I've never achieved anything sport or exercise related... until tonight when I discovered (from the comfort of my sofa where I'm lazily watching other people being sporty and successful) that I am one of the lucky winners of these exercise books by the ever wonderful Donna Wilson!  Go, me!  Now please stand for the national anthem of the United Kingdom.  Well, a girl can daydream.  Right, where's me footstool?

2 comments:

  1. i watched the opening ceremony and it was great!! Danny Boyle absolutely nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the opening ceremony too (even with the odd bit that made me cringe) but have been loving the actual sports even more. I don't know what's happening to me!

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)