I am really loving watching the Olympics this year and will be so sad once it's all over. I've never achieved anything sport or exercise related... until tonight when I discovered (from the comfort of my sofa where I'm lazily watching other people being sporty and successful) that I am one of the lucky winners of these exercise books by the ever wonderful Donna Wilson! Go, me! Now please stand for the national anthem of the United Kingdom. Well, a girl can daydream. Right, where's me footstool?
Dailies: Charmian Clift, Rumer Godden, tomatoes on toast, weeding, quarter
moon …
-
[image: My Snuggle Stitch blanket work in progress]Thursday 10 September
Gosh. It’s Thursday. The week is just burning by and I’m running after it
in my sl...

i watched the opening ceremony and it was great!! Danny Boyle absolutely nailed it!
ReplyDeleteI loved the opening ceremony too (even with the odd bit that made me cringe) but have been loving the actual sports even more. I don't know what's happening to me!
Delete