Thursday, March 3, 2011

happy girls' day, girls

And the winners are...
..numbers 11, 5 and 10 a.k.a. Amy, Claire and All About Us (who we know better as Stuffed Nonsense, of course). Congratulations! I'll be in touch for your postal addresses soon, or if you are reading this and are very organised, you can email your address to me via the link in my profile. Claire, I will give you your package at work and thus save on postage. Whoop! See, I won on Girls' Day too!

Apologies for the very uncreative though fair and scientific method of drawing the winners. I had planned on something more extravagant, but I'm catching a train up north (off to visit my parents, sister, brother-in-law, nieces and nephew - hooray!) straight after work tomorrow and am my usual disorganised self so need to pack and change cat litter etc. It's all glamour round these parts, I'm telling you...

The winners' parcels will be dispatched on my return.
Yippee-eye-yay!
Happy Girls' Day 2011 :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely article! Don’t forget to visit Candy Tree Lane for cute kawaii stationery!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)