Friday, July 2, 2010

exciting interweb activity

Just dropping in to share a few exciting interweb discoveries.
Firstly, Super Cute Kawaii is having a spectacular sale and has reduced 50 items to just £1! I'm afraid we were all too slow to snap up this great little robot patch, but there are many other wondrous bargains still available.
Secondly, brutalist weaver (I wish I could call myself that!) Emma Shannon got in touch to say she has set up a blog where she is posting some of her awesome textiles. (She didn't say they were awesome, that was me!) She was the person whose work I loved at the Glasgow School of Art degree show, but couldn't find any examples of to share. Here is one example, but you should visit her blog (where I pinched this image from) to see more. So good, but not exactly helping to keep a lid on my weaving hankerings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)