Wednesday, May 18, 2011

more quilling in progress

Here's where I got up to with the quilling last night. All the letters are outlined in white, glued in place and dried to a surprisingly sturdy finish, and now I'm ready to go wild quilling with colours. Can quilling ever be wild? I'm starting to realise I have a serious quilling prejudice. Hopefully this project will cure me of it.I've had a few plans for thank you cards for absolutely ages. One plan is for some notecard sets to sell and the other is to have a range of thank you postcards to include with orders. At the moment I don't have any consistency when it comes to packaging and it would be nice to be more organised and make sure that every customer got a nice little treat with their purchase as well as a thank you. At the moment some customers do and some don't (get a treat, I mean - they all get a thank you!) depending on how much of a rush I am in to get to the post office and how accessible appropriate treats are. Hopefully this quilling will turn out pretty enough to photograph and send off to Vistaprint to be magically transformed into postcards, but we will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)