Monday, July 11, 2011

for mash get smash

for mash get smash by dropstitch
for mash get smash, a photo by dropstitch on Flickr.

Actually, if you're craving embroidered potatoes for dinner, I'm afraid you're too late to get one of my Smash embroideries as I sold the last one this week. I'm tempted to make another, but don't think I will. I have so much stuff that I've made taking up space in my house and brain and I'm loathe to make more stuff that I will have to look after for months/years before someone decides they want to give it a new home. Hmm, it's tricky. I haven't done a market in ages, so it would probably be good to do one of those and sell plenty of stuff in a lump sum. Of course, I know I'd end up panicking and making a million new things before the market so would end up with more stock at the end of the day! At the moment I could definitely and essentially do with more money and less clutter, so I suppose a super-duper sale in my etsy shop could be the way to go... But I don't really think a super-duper sale would lead to super-duper sales, if you see what I mean. I'd probably sell at the same slow rate and just make even less money for it. Hmmm. If I don't get called in to work tomorrow (please, please, please let me not get called in!) then perhaps I should have a bit of a tidy-up/stock-take and work out the lay of the land then. Crafting can be such a complicated hobby! Does anyone else have this problem, or does it only apply to a jack of all crafts like myself?

p.s. I do still have a Test Card Girl embroidery and a Thames TV embroidery in my shop if anyone wants to help me clear out and indulge their telly nostalgia at the same time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)