Sunday, March 31, 2013

a handful of vintage buttons

I hadn't had a good rummage in a big old button box for quite some time, but enjoyed selecting these beauties this week.  They came from one of those buttons boxes that leaves your hands feeling manky and looking slightly grey - an unfortunate side-effect of the best kind of buttons!  Some day I'll get round to giving these a wash and adding them to my button jar.  I'm actually contemplating a button jar clear-out.  I'm sure I have lots of mediocre buttons taking up space that could be filled by beautiful buttons instead.  I think that could be one to file on the long-term to-do list...

p.s. Happy Easter!  Dulcie has a little chocolate bunny to eat later.  She won't know what's hit her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)