Wednesday, July 24, 2013

fluffball!

In the park one day last week, I spotted two baby moorhens.  Here's one of them accompanied by its mother who was hissing furiously at the paparazzi (me).  They were so fluffy!  And can you see how big its feet are?  Even the adult moorhens' feet look too big for their bodies, but the babies seem to be born with their feet in ready-made adult size.  I have looked for these little black fluffballs quite regularly since then and haven't managed to get so much as a peek, so I guess I was pretty lucky to spot them that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)