Wednesday, August 21, 2013

clothes to treasure...*

I made this treasury of clothes for babies and slightly bigger little people over on Etsy.  You can have a closer look here.  I'm gutted that Dulcie is already too big for some of these beauties :(

Apologies for the blog silence lately.  We've actually been away on holiday.  We had a great time, though there's not much blog-worthy news to report.  Every photo I took had Dulcie in it, so it will be yet another Dulcie-centric post by the time I do get round to sharing any pictures.  Well, would you expect anything else?

The weather today is a rainy grey gloom.  I am a rainy grey gloom too.  We'll be hitting the swimming pool later in a bid to wake up and cheer up, getting wet in an attempt to stay dry.  I miss summer!  Is it really over?  I hope there's a second wind of summer yet to come.

* ...until they are grown out of in the blink of an eye.  Slow down, children everywhere!

6 comments:

  1. Erm, is that a KNITTED COWBOY BABYGRO?! You are the best Etsy bargain finder EVER! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! You HAVE to go and look at their shop. Amazing! I was torn between the cowboy and the mermaid, not that I really have the budget for either, but a girl can dream... :)

      Delete
  2. What a cool shop - I loved the baby shark sleeping bag! If only it came in an "annoyed toddler"-size, it would be perfect in the pram on the chilly autumn days we know are coming...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing! Talking of annoyed toddlers, Dulcie has been learning about grumpy/happy this week. She is very good at both of them, but never really achieves a happy medium...

      Delete
  3. Oh so cute! They seem not to do cute clothes for bigger girls now :( And talking about getting older, in September I will have two junior aged children!! Scary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll need to find a failsafe vintage pattern and start making clothes for them instead. I just had an image of them in outsized baby clothes, but that was not what I meant!

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)