Tuesday, September 23, 2014

time-travelling tuesday (part 20)

As far as I know, Kerry did not get her hair cut in Asda on June 3rd, but I googled "Asda Dyce 1988" and found this on the first page of images, weirdly!

30th May 1988
Went swimming.  Lyndsey and I made a play.

31st May 1988
Today I wrote about snails.  I went over to Julias house.

was was e OR run run 1st June 1988
Today I was outside playing because it was very hot.

2nd June 1988
Today I woke up as usual got washed and dressed as usual went downstairs and had breakfast as usual.  Then I went to school as usual.  At school I worked as usual made a pom-pom not usual.  In the afternoon we sang with the big ones not as usual.  When I got home I made a spiders web not as usual.  Tonight I went to Rosalynde's birthday party at the Station Hotel.  [I imagine this was not usual, but I don't specify!]

3rd June 1988
I am brainy, I am brainy, I am brainy all the time.  Today we went to Asda.  Kerry got her hair cut again.
THE
END.

4th June 1988
I made a jumping spider.
[There's a picture drawn on this day.  It might be a person in a bed with two blobs floating above them, I'm not exactly sure.]

5th June 1988
I was outside playing all day.  I did not go to church today because mum and dad did not want to go today.  It was very hot today.  I was wearing my cat socks that yuckypoo Garry Niccol gave me.  Islay granny is coming for a week but papa isn't.  I invited Julia over to play.  Her hair is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)