Tuesday, November 11, 2014

time-travelling tuesday (part 26)

(Glasgow Garden Festival and the Clydesdale Bank Tower.)

11th July 1988
Went to Craigtoun country park.

12th July 1988
Crocodile Dundee II.

13th July 1988
I got a toy seal and I called it Sapzo.  (Said as Zapzo)
[This seal is now a favourite of Dulcie's when she visits my mum and dad.]

14th July 1988
Went
           to
                       deer
                                      park.
It
          was
                         very
                                       nice.
                                                     But
it
         was
                            raining.
                                                Well
                                                                not
                          when we went to it.

15th July 1988
Butterfly
farm
and bird
thing.

THE
END

16th July 1988
Arrived home.  Went to Glasgow Garden Festival.  We went on CB tower.  We qued for an hour.  It goes up to the top and then down again.
[And I did a drawing of the tower, which looks nothing like the picture at the top of this post!]

17th July 1988
Home sweet home.  I had a long lie.  I did not go to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)