Thursday, March 12, 2009

Reject if button can be depressed

Graham and I spent tonight making more pear chutney as our first very delicious batch is about to run out.  We use recycled jars (thoroughly sterilised, of course, as any serious chutney maker would ensure!) and the popping security lids reminded me of this little cartoon strip that I cut out of the newspaper years ago, which really makes me laugh.  You might need to click on it to see the bigger size if you want to be able to actually read it.  It's by the Perry Bible Fellowship.  Visiting their website is fun, especially if you keep clicking the random button to read random comic strips, some of which I find hilarious (like this one) and many of which I simply do not get.  I quite like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)