Wednesday, January 16, 2013

excitement on last night's telly box

 Two exciting things appeared on telly last night.  Firstly, Dot is back on Albert Square!  Whoop!  Sadly, this has happened just as I gave up EastEnders once again.  Oh well, never mind.  I'll probably be squeezing in a sneaky episode now and again on nights I'm not working.  Second exciting telly event - Utopia on Channel 4.  Did you see this?  Oooh, it was dark and gruesome (seriously gruesome) but I am hooked already and muchly looking forward to the other five episodes.  If you missed it, it's on again tonight at 10pm on 4seven, but maybe it's best avoided if you are of a particularly nervous disposition...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)