Saturday, September 13, 2008

flying the flag for zips

This is Zippy Aero.  He is strong and proud to be a zip.  He is flying the flag for zips everywhere.

I received an exciting proposition this week and am going to be making (at last) lots of zip brooches with my collection of zips.  All my zips have come from charity shops, some of them are very old (I mean 'vintage', dahlinks!) and they were all in need of a bit of a wash.  So wash them I did.  Here are all my zips lying in a big bundle pre-wash:
Some of the zips were still in their original packaging and one or two of them were made by Aero and had the smashing Zippy Aero as their logo. 
I thought I would share him with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)