Thursday, September 4, 2008

spinning


Originally uploaded by soraia_bejinhos

I'm determined that at some point in the not too distant future, my job will not rule my life and will not stop me making things and blogging about them. But for the moment that is exactly what it is doing. I don't want my blog to be made up solely of my sister's old diary (wonderful as I think it is) so I thought I would do a speedy blog about something made by someone else. I found this lovely embroidery in the flickr embroidery group tonight. Isn't it great? Simple, pretty, stitched, hula hoopy... Good good good! It puts me in mind of two other images I like, which are here and here.

I'm going to make something (I don't know what!) this weekend. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)