Friday, September 4, 2009

the mythical beast sweet shoppe

Thanks to the lovely Camilla, my hulder gocco prints are going to be in an exhibition. Yay! I'm really excited about it as I think the exhibition looks completely brilliant. It's called The Mythical Beast Sweet Shoppe and has a whole range of exhibits, all to do with mythical beasts. And alongside all the art, they have jars and jars of lovely looking sweets. Its an art gallery come sweet shop! Well, I did tell you it looked brilliant... The location looks beautiful too, right on the sea front by a lovely looking pier in Weston-Super-Mare. I wish it wasn't so far away from Glasgow because I would love to go. If you live anywhere near there, please go along and make me jealous :) You can get more details if you visit the mythical beast sweet shoppe blog.

Sorry I've not been about on the blog much this week. I've got a job interview to prepare for (for that job I said I reeeeeally wanted - hooray!) and another arduous job application to do. I've also been busy doing some repetitive type crafty activities that don't give me much to blog about. I've been making hundreds of recipe card cards and making paper bags out of recycled materials for when I next do a market. Actually, I could totally have blogged about that! Maybe I will some other day :)

2 comments:

  1. how exciting! we're exhibiting together! - I've got some things in the show too! Your prints look really good!
    Good luck for your job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I saw your woolly unicorns - awesome! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)