Friday, December 28, 2012

I forgot to show you this

I bought this gorgeous vase in a French charity shop this October and never quite got around to photographing/sharing it before now.  Oh, I do love her.  The common consensus seems to be that she's intended for growing a hyacinth.  Once I lay my hands on a bulb, I will give it a go, but don't get your hopes up as my fingers are decidedly not green.
She's much nicer in real life, naturally.  I'm not sure whether my camera is dying or whether I am getting even worse at taking pictures, but nothing is turning out how I want these days.  Perhaps it's time for an upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)