Monday, August 17, 2009

I am back but...

... just popping in to say hello for the moment!
I'm a little bit too distracted/busy to blog properly today, partly because it's my niece's birthday this weekend and I'm in a super hurry to get her presents made and posted to France. Despite the fact she was born in 2005, she loves Rainbow Brite more than just about anything so that's the theme I've gone for with her presents. Tonight I made her this Rainbow Brite pendant from shrinky dink plastic stuff. I like how it turned out!

Our holiday was brilliant - best holiday ever! I'll be back with some photos soon and promise to be selective. I'll try not to bore you (too much).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)