Saturday, July 9, 2011

don't say I'm not good to you!

My sister now has eleven cats in her house - two mums and nine (yes, nine!) kittens. This means she had to buy eleven doses of worming tablets this week, but on the upside it means that I get emailed the cutest kitten pictures ever and can share them with you.
This wee black and white one is the runt of the first litter and really reminds me of Poppy, who was also a black and white runt (and kind of still is). Apparently this little kitten is working really hard to be loved and a campaign is being plotted by my sister and the children to keep this one, even though the official family line is that all kittens must be rehomed.
I think there are a few grey cats in the first litter, all boys if I remember rightly. I think this one looks like a boy anyway!
This one certainly knows how to strike a pose that highlights its teeny-tiny vulnerability. Aw!
Eep! This one is definitely my favourite. I wish you could send kittens by post. I'd take this one for sure if you could.
All three children are really loving the kittens now that the first litter are old enough to want to play, but apparently Ruth (my youngest niece) is loving them most of all.
I know how she feels - I kind of want to eat them too!

I am back in one of those stages where I have a long list of things I've been meaning to blog about and I'm sure some of them will have to slip by the wayside, but I will try to return soon to share the finished granny square blanket (just got a wee border to crochet) and an amazing cake made by a colleague. In the meantime, feel free to look at the kittens on at least a thrice-daily basis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)