Saturday, July 30, 2011

kitten update

My sister emailed me the latest pictures of the kittens while I was at work today and I had to wait until I got home before I could see them.
How cute?! I think that one on the left here is my favourite, but it is a tough choice.
My parents are visiting my sister at the moment and my Mum is apparently smitten with the kittens. Can you blame her when four of them sit on her lap at once?
I still think my sister should keep them all. Look at the idyllic kitten home she has created.
Better go - my great big lump of a cat (we wouldn't have her any other way really) wants the computer's position on my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)