Wednesday, November 11, 2009

roll up, roll up!

I sold my second last Little Red Riding Hood brooch this evening. That means there is only one left! It's up for sale in my new shop. Miss it, miss out!

I am hoping to make more at some point but my first attempt at a second batch didn't work out so I don't know when that will be. If you want this for yourself (or for someone's Christmas!) I would recommend buying now. I kept one for myself but will never be persuaded to part with it! I've been wearing it today and it has made me so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)