Saturday, December 18, 2010

get your coat, love... it's cold

Graham and his friend Daniel (the Jack-Black-alike) will be playing some top tunes at Stereo tonight if you're in Glasgow and fancy a pre-Christmas boogie. I'm no dancer so I think I'll be staying at home to continue my bid to have the most anti-social Christmas ever, but you should all totally go. Do as I say and not as I do!

Nothing else to report. I just watched Kindergarten Cop (accidentally on purpose) while writing my Christmas cards. My Christmas card list gets shorter every year, but I'm sure I must have forgotten some people this year - I only had to use one book of stamps. This is what happens when you never go out. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)