Monday, August 29, 2011

me and beyonce are like that

Just when you thought I couldn't get any more like Beyonce (or "the fancy lady" as my friend's four-year-old calls her) she goes and announces she's pregnant. I bet we are due on the same day. We are so alike...

EDIT: That lady is so darn fancy that my blog couldn't even handle the original picture I posted! Apologies if you have seen this post appear umpteen times as I tried to fix it. Even the edit facility wouldn't work. Guess it was too busy swooning. See? Fancy, I told you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)