Wednesday, March 28, 2012

omg! she likes it!

Dulcie's nearly 9lbs now and is big enough to wear her crocheted cardigans at last.  Hooray!  We all love her in this mustard one.  I think this is the first photo of Dulcie in a handmade cardigan where she is not screaming.  At last she likes something I made for her!  How ironic that it's been too hot for chunky cardigans the last few days...

It's been so nice to have Graham around this sunny week.  The three of us have been making the most of the weather and I've got lots of photos to share from our outings.  Soon, soon, soon.

2 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous and you should definitely make a larger version for yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I have a sewing pattern for matching mother and daughter cloaks somewhere. Poor Dulcie... :)

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)