Wednesday, November 28, 2012

bored? pop it!

While pushing the pram through Kelvingrove Park yesterday, I spotted this chalk message scrawled across the pathway in the herbaceous border.
Following the arrow, I found this bench...
... with this bit of bubble wrapped tacked to it, along with the instruction, "Bored? Pop it!"  There were similar but slightly different messages all along the walkway (my favourite being, "Waiting?  Well, sit down and get popping!") although this was the only one with the bubble wrap still attached.

Ah, Glasgow, how I do love thee.

2 comments:

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)