Saturday, May 2, 2015

bead progress report

Saturday night!  Rock and roll!  Here's another bad photo to show you where I'm at with my bead project.  I'm getting close to being finished.  You MUST be able to tell what it is by now.  No?  Look here and all will be revealed.  I was definitely inspired by Marceline's perler bead Arecibo project.  I'm hoping mine will look more regular/digital once it's all finished off properly, but I'm still raging (bead rage!) about the varied bead sizes I received.  I don't think aliens would be able to decipher something this wonky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)