Thursday, May 14, 2015

beautiful books

I saw this beautiful picture (and many others) on Evie Barrow's blog this morning and had to buy a copy of the book it comes from for myself.  It wasn't cheap, but - gah! - it looks so lovely.  I can't wait to see it in real life.  Hopefully Dulcie will adopt it as a bedtime read.  I'd never heard of Dahlov Ipcar (the author/illustrator) but it looks like he has a lot of beautiful books out there to discover.  Being off work can be an expensive business. I think I'll implement an internet ban on myself for the rest of the day.

[Edit:  Have since discovered Dahlov Ipcar is, in fact, a woman.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)