Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I got mail!


I got two great packages today. Here is Poppy investigating them shortly after I gleefully opened them. They did not disappoint. If I was rich, I would order so much more stuff from the internet. Getting mail cheers me up so much.

The first parcel was my postcard and stickers from Chelsea a.k.a. Bird Nerd. I posted one of her pictures a few days ago. Let me say, the goods did not disappoint and I can't wait to jazz up letters with a gorgeous bird sticker and frame my beautiful postcard. They arrived so quickly too - I can't believe they came all the way from America in such a short time. Yes, so a visit to her etsy can be thoroughly recommended!

The other parcel was from a lovely online store based here in the U.K. called Bettyjoy which sells handmade goodies from a few different people.  I got a cowboy goodie bag for a cowboy loving friend, a hanging red printed polar bear who is gorgeous, and a really sweet little wooden brooch with a bird printed on it.  The brooch cost £1.  I do not joke.  You should really go and search her site for lovely bargains.

After receiving mail, Graham and I went on a touristy trip to the tenement house.  I'd never been before.  It was great - so many lovely little old things to peer at in the rooms - but a tad expensive and so hot and very crowded.  However, no photos were allowed so I can't share any of it with you!  Great to visit if you are ever in Glasgow.

I have been feeling very worried today so I am going to make this a high speed post and go and eat some crisps, drink some wine and watch a film.  Zatoichi, I think?  Hopefully that will calm me back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)