Wednesday, July 8, 2009

homeward bound

I will be leaving for Elgin first thing tomorrow and won't be back until sometime next week. I might try to blog while I'm there but I doubt it (after all, the very fact I have a blog is top secret!) so this might be 'au revoir' for now. I'm taking some Dots and Pats with me to sew (I am a woman on a crafty mission this week!) and, other than that, I'm sure my nieces and nephew will keep me busy. I can't wait to see them! I'm also planning a thorough tour of Elgin's myriad of charity shops - yippee! I'll try to take a few photos of some of the more interesting sights/signs to share here, like this optician's sign that I snapped last year. Elgin looks more and more vintage every time I go back and I haven't been up there at all since Christmas so my rose tinted spectacles should be fully operational!

Have a good week/weekend! I'll miss you, old blog o' mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)