Tuesday, July 7, 2009

more gocco goodies

I haven't been receiving any mail recently, not even junk mail, and it has made me very suspicious especially as a card I ordered from etsy got lost in the post and made me want to cry. Fortunately the card was from Gemma Correll (who I posted about once before) who turns out to be super lovely and who sent me a replacement card straight away (you're ace, Gemma!) and this time it made it! Hooray! It's going to be added to my wall of many wonders once I've been on a quick frame shopping trip to Ikea.

Coincidentally, I got more red gocco goodies from the gocco swap today too. They're from Australian Angie who has a blog called three red buttons here.
I love the strawberry gift tags. I'm currently trying to save a beautiful strawberry plant that one of the girls in my class gave me as a leaving present. It has been suffering the consequences of my thoroughly black gardening fingers... I might attach one of these to its pot to give it something to aim for!
Here's my initial in semaphore, part of...
... this bigger print. I love it! I've always had a soft spot for semaphore diagrams and even tried to learn it (and managed for a while but have long since forgotten it) when I was in the girl guides. Graham and I are trying to get rid of the bellies we've redeveloped this year so I might hang this somewhere in the kitchen. I know that's not what she meant by consume less but it works for me! Or maybe I should keep it near the computer as I have been buying A LOT of stuff (some very exciting, mind you) on the internet lately. Please deliver it all, Mr Postman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)