Thursday, November 25, 2010

Trip-a-matic 2010


Trip-a-matic 1960?
Originally uploaded by What Makes The Pie Shops Tick?
Graham and I are just running out the door to catch a train for an exciting daytrip. It will involve stovies, beer, shops and meandering. And maybe a cathedral and a browse of some amateur art. Yes, we're off for a daytrip to Dunkeld! Whoop! I'm taking my camera, so will try to photograph anything exciting to share with you on my return... in a few hours. Any trip involving a train journey seems more exciting and I'm hoping the stovies will help cure my stinking cold. See you on the other side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)