Sunday, February 20, 2011

a frank announcement


frank's been framed!
Originally uploaded by dropstitch

Oooh! We're now down to the VERY LAST EVER Frank Butcher embroidery in my etsy shop. In an act of uncharacteristic generosity, I gave the second last Frank embroidery to my friend this weekend. He just went so well with the EastEnders knitting patterns I had got for her and he will keep her Dot and Pat embroideries company. I bet he and Pat will have stitchy sexual shenanigans when nobody is looking. Oh no! Poor Dot! Perhaps I will have to send Ethel to live with my friend too.

If you want to bag the last Frank Butcher embroidery you can find it here for 20 bucks including UK postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)