Monday, August 25, 2014

ugh... green...

This is how I look today.  To be fair, I always look quite like the Wicked Witch of the West with my pointy chin and triangular eyebrows.  Today is different, however, for today I am also green.  Dulcie woke me up at 2.30am, from a lovely snooze, and I realised I felt slightly squeamish.  I couldn't get back to sleep and, by the time I'd got up and showered for work at 6ish, I had a full-blown dodgy stomach and had to phone in sick, thus ruining some poor English colleague's bank holiday, no doubt.  Urgh.  Oh yeah, and we had no toilet roll in the house, of course.  Graham said he felt like Richard Gere, coming back from the Spar with a four-pack of Andrex.  What a guy...  Here's to feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)