Sunday, December 7, 2008

Feline festivities

9.15pm: We take out the Christmas tree and the decorations.  The cats very quickly rediscover their love of tinsel.
9.30pm: We have the lights on the tree and the cats are right in there, climbing up the tree and swiping at our hands as we try to hang decorations.
9.45pm: Father Christmas arrives to place the angel-bot on the highest bough.  This final decoration completes the fetsive tree...
9.48pm: We leave the room briefly and return to find the tree only lasted three minutes this year.
There is now the addition of cat sick under the re-assembled tree but I will spare you the photos of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)