Wednesday, May 6, 2009

bitty bug pincushion


Originally uploaded by goody-goody :: Lauren Brandy

The tutorial for this supercute bug pincushion is available here.  It looks pretty straightforward.  I will definitely be adding it to my list of things I hope to get round to making!  My brain is actually melting tonight. I'm so impressed I can still blog... and sound reasonably cheerful while I'm at it!  Yay for kind people who put lovely things on the internet for me to blog about when I'm too pooped to come up with my own ideas :)

(Edit: I forgot to mention that I came across this via the ever worth looking at WhipUp.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to the ladybug pincushion, I will definitely put it on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)