Wednesday, May 20, 2009

hello sailor (I wish)


Originally uploaded by dwelldeep

I wanted to buy this nautical gocco print from etsy (for a bargainous $5!) but it turns out it can't be shipped to the UK. Bummer. I'm in a buy buy buy sort of a mood I think so maybe it's just as well fate is standing in my way a bit. 

I just ordered a whole load of candy melts to make some exciting sweet treats for the next craft market. I could class it as a necessary purchase since I haven't yet made anything else to sell and the market is just over a week away. And I planned to be so organised this time around... I have got some Saturday night crafting planned though. Yay!

Apologies for the numerous flickr-y posts lately. There's only so much I could really tell you about all the accidental naps I've taken and the rubbish telly I've been watching! I've got a long weekend coming up which I hope will recharge my batteries a bit and then I'll be back on top of the blogging world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)