Thursday, December 5, 2013

crochet, crochet and more crochet

I just finished making this crocheted robot for a small boy we know, just two weeks after his third birthday... A-hem!  Still, I didn't start it until one week after the day - ha!

I'll be a bit sad to part with this fellow, but I've already started making another robot (in a slightly different colour scheme) for someone else.  My pre-Christmas crochet to-do list is seriously getting out of hand.  As well as the two robots, I have a fox, a stocking and at least two new-baby gifts to make.  Wish me luck!

p.s. The pattern for the robot is from this book.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable - I would find him hard to part with! Sounds like your crochet hook is smokin' though - Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marina :) I hear this little guy is very happy in his new home, which makes our parting a little easier to bear...

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)