Monday, June 16, 2014

it's for the birds (and the cats)

I made a wee treasury list on Etsy this morning while waiting for the doctor's surgery to open, all because I wanted to include this ceramic bird house...which I didn't.  This was my fastest treasury list ever, thrown together in a jiffy from my existing favourites, but I still like it.  I just love seeing things I like the look of all in one place.  Case in point, this person's favourites, which was where I found that bird house in the first place.

Plans for today: reading, crocheting, visiting the doctor, possibly printing, resisting the urge to scrape the walls (wallpaper prep) as this is decidedly unrestful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)