Tuesday, June 3, 2014

time-travelling tuesday (part 4)

8th February 1988
Today I went to swimming.  But I didn't get to do much.  I slipped on the ice and cut my knee at playtime.  At gym I did a good cartwheel.  Kerry passed guide test.

9th February 1988
Today we learnt a new song at singing.  It goes like this.  Oh there was a little drummer and he loved a one eyed cook.  Yes he loved her Yes he loved her though she had a cock eyed look and there's a bit more.

10th February 1988
8 8 8 8
Today we went to the Huntly post office for a visit.  We saw the piigoin boxes [pigeon holes] for the letters.  We found Drumblade school.  Had a lovely time there.

11th February 1988
strange writing --> Today I had a bronie sale. [This is written in zig-zaggy writing, but Blogger, amazingly, has nothing similar in its font list.  Normal handwriting resumes from now on.]  I got loads of bargains at it.  At school I got to start a book about Scot.  It was snowing so I built a snow dinosour.  It's the kind with spikes.

12th February 1988
Today I wrote a long story.  It was all about sharing.  Then I helped Mrs Smith tidy ip up the classroom.  Lyndsey was sick today.  She wrote a love letter to Garry N.

13th February 1988
Today is Saturday as Rigadon [pictured above] would say.  Tomorrow is Valentines day.  Love and romance. ♡ ♡  I am sleeping with Gran Gran.  Kerry hid my nightshirt.  This morning mum baby sitted sat Ly Linsay.  I got Got new trousers.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 14th February 1988 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 
Mama Mea its valentines day already.  Menu Romeo and Juliets.  I went swimming with Scot [my uncle].  I managed to jump in.  I made loads of cards tonight.  Shops for Gran Gran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)