Monday, September 23, 2013

I motherfreakin' made something else!

After cutting out the pieces for Dulcie's forthcoming dress (watch this space!) I had JUST enough material to whip up a little top from the same pattern for her friend Sunniva's second birthday.  This top turned out really cute (credit should probably go to the lovely fabric, I'll admit) and makes me excited for the sewing together of Dulcie's dress.  I'm hoping there might be enough bee material left to make the same top again for Dulcie too.  If not, I will using start using up my vintage sheets and curtains at long last.  The discovery of how easy it is to sew clothes for little girls could be just the stash-buster I've been needing for a long while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)