Monday, July 21, 2014

twinkle twinkle

Check out these sparklers!  Maybe how an egg from a vajazzled duck would look? I'm not sure that's something to aspire to... 
 
I haven't painted my nails at all in many a long year, but I figured I should take the "in for a penny, in for a ten pound note" approach.  A little over the top, perhaps?  I do love glitter, though. 
 
Really, I painted these for Dulcie's amusement and am slightly uncomfortable with the level of glamour I'm carrying around with me.  They're not really me, or not the 2014 me anyway.  I'm sure I would have been very proud of these in the late '90s.  Still, they make the view of my dreary work keyboard look a bit more cheerful.  Shazzam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)